Still here, still standing. Last two weeks, I’ve been in the hospital (nothing serious) and only returned to my routine Friday 7^th. This meant twisting and bending over backwards to keep work going. However, the Lisbon Collective is going well, and I’m happy with the glimpses of good things ahead.
We’re working on an in-depth Search Engine Optimization (SEO) audit and finding a way to make Gregory-MS stand on its own in the most transparent way possible.
In the meantime, I was interviewed for Health News Portugal about Gregory MS. Believe it or not, I hate being in the spotlight, but I’ll do whatever I can to raise awareness and make it valuable for people with Multiple Sclerosis.
As for reading, I’m still pacing through “A Man’s Search for Meaning” and came across a lengthy article by Stephen Wolfram about how ChatGPT works.
Your AI tools for this week
A special mention goes to Gamma, which helps you create a polished outline and design for a presentation in just minutes.
- Gamma - A new medium for presenting ideas, powered by AI. Just start writing. Beautiful, engaging content with none of the formatting and design work.
- Chatshape - Build AI chatbots from your content, remarkably fast.
- Bardeen - Automate manual work, connect 30+ apps, scrape the web, and boost your productivity.
- Numerous.ai - Extract text, categorize, generate formulas, and use ChatGPT right inside your spreadsheet.
- Browse.ai - The easiest way to extract and monitor data from any website.
- Rationale by Jina.ai - See two sides of the coin, make rational decisions.
Let me know which one worked for you.
My favorite productivity tool, Notion
If you sign up using the link above, let me know and I will offer a 1h mentoring session to get you up and running.
Header photo by Florian Doppler: https://www.pexels.com/photo/close-up-photography-number-14-3530752/