Week 13 comes with little in terms of thrills. I’ve been out of commission, sort of. Which is not to say that I haven’t been scheming and sketching ideas in my head.
There’s a lot of potential for Gregory AI, and another project in the works where we use Artificial Intelligence to query a curated Dataset. Let me know if you’d like to have a chat about this.
I also feel the need to make the Multiple Sclerosis website as independent as possible. That’s why I am looking into establishing a non profit to manage donations and costs in a transparent way.
But this week is more about people than about tech. I’ve been very lucky in that field.
Lately, I had a chance to have a chat with third year students in the Public Relations course where I teach. It was about how Gregory MS and how it is a communication strategy on and by itself.
A woman stepped forward at the end, Inês Carvalho. She wanted to join the team and collaborate with the project. This was humbling for me because I’m not used to have people join with so much energy and motivation, and for reasons I don’t understand myself. She’s the new member of Team Gregory and as been surprising me everyday.
And now, for your list of cool tools I came across this week
- Magic Studio Magic Eraser - Instantly erase any unwanted objects or text in an image.
- Magic Studio Enlarger (Paid) - Enlarge your pictures without losing quality up to 4K resolution.
- Magic Studio Background Eraser - Remove backgrounds in photos automatically.
- Trint - Craft powerful content by transcribing audio & video with Trint.
- Upscale.Media - Enhance the quality of your photos by up to 4X original resolution.
- Image Mixer - Blend 2 or more images together using Stable Diffusion.
My favorite productivity tool, Notion
If you sign up using the link above, let me know and I will offer a 1h mentoring session to get you up and running.