If you wanted to wish someone a Happy Birthday, in the age of social media, how would you do it?
And how many different ways can you think of to send a message?
That’s what António is finding out.
So far he has received messages in the following communication channels:
- Facebook Messenger
- GitHub (as a merge request)
- MB Way
- Google Hangouts
- Google Docs Comment
- Medium (as a mention in a comment)
- Email (Gmail)
- Email (Work)
- This blog post
- Tumblr (as a reblog)
- Spotify Playlist
- Flickr Message
- Fitbit Message
- Dropbox folder (with message, of course)
- Zomato (as a Comment)
- Evernote (shared note)
- iCloud Reminders
- iCloud Photos(as a shared album)
- Apple Watch (fitness reply)
Just think, a few years back the best you could do was a phone call or a text message.rawpixel 1048301